Ohhhh my godddd
Is this real
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.
In case someone needs to see thisJust in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
I need this
I’ve used some of these and they really do help! Reblogging forever simply because this could help save someone
Feet: Favourite pair of shoes are these black booties with studs on the toe :D
Back: Yeah I am a virgin haha lul
Stomach: I’m pretty confident in my body, like, it does what I need it to do, my friends are like damn them legs, guys I date are into it, so I’m pretty happy with myself :)
Thighs: Yep. People have called me fat and ugly a lot through my life, it’s rough but it happens :P
Knees: I have never cheated on someone, and it is something that I would never do. I am firmly against cheating. The way I see it, if you’re not happy in the relationship, get out of it, or else you’re just going to hurt the other person more when they find out you’ve been cheating.
Heart: No, I’m not in love.
Chest: My maternal instincts are very strong when I’m with my friends… in fact, they call me Mom. Seriously. I’m not like that with babies or kids though, they scare me. I am like that with drunk people though. That’s cool. I turn into super mom when I’m drunk. It’s funny :P
Thanks for asking :)
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
Thank you so, so much.
My favorite blogs that I feel are also extremely happy, hilarious, passionate, and inspiring are:
Piglet wearing a hoodie
yo ask me stuff while I do my homework and wait for time to pass so I can go out :P
FULL HOUSE IS ON NETFLIX
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY NEW DEGRASSI YESSSS
and now I’m crying
goddamn it DJ you’re going to ruin me
"why did she win the nobel peace prize???"
"she didn’t do anything to deserve the nobel peace prize"
fuck anybody who wasn’t overjoyed when she won, this girl is providing a voice for uneducated and oppressed young people across the world whilst still advocating and campaigning for peace and anti-violence. after she was shot in the head.